Which documents do I need as proof of address?
We sometimes ask you to send a proof of address document, so we can verify your details to finish setting up your account.
To do this, take a photo (you can use your phone’s camera) or scan one of the following documents:
• Household utility bill (gas, electricity, water or fixed-line telephone)
• Rental receipt
• Tenancy agreement from a housing association / council / municipality
• Insurance policy bill
• Bank, building society or credit card statement
• Government benefits statement
• Letter from the tax or migration authority
• Any other document or letter from a government or financial institution.
Make sure your document is less than 3 months old and contains your full name and address. Before you send the image, check it is easy to read.