ID verification through a mobile device
1. Log in using the email and password that you have registered with.
2. Prepare your ID document and click ‘Verify’.
3. Choose the option most applicable to your ID document: passport, driver’s license or ID card.
4. Click on the camera icon.
5. If you have a photo of the document on your smartphone, click the ‘Photo Library’ option. Otherwise, click ‘Take Photo or Video’.
6. Take a photo of your ID document and click ‘Use photo’.
7. The system will automatically analyse your photo. If it returns a warning, click on the ‘Take again’ button and take a new photo.
8. Click ‘Confirm’.
9. In case you are using a driver’s license or an ID card, follow the same instructions and upload/take a clear photo of the back-side of the document.
10. The verification process will start and you will be redirected to a temporary webpage.
11. Once your identity is verified, you will receive a notification by text. The verification normally takes 5-15 minutes depending on your location.